Bone marrow donation is a serious personal commitment.
Before registering as a bone marrow donor, you need to have a full understanding of what is involved.
The following keywords will allow you to discover and understand all the essential information about bone marrow donation.
- 3 principles of donation: anonymity, freedom of charge, and consent
- Bone marrow
- Collecting bone marrow cells
- Conditions of registration
- Donor/recipient compatibility
- France Greffe de Moelle Registry
- Steps to donation
- Transplantation – Indications, preparation and procedure
- Umbilical cord blood (or placental blood)